Pro Batteries Indicator (Ads free + more settings): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.batteries
Free Batteries Indicator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.batteriesfree
Batteries Indicator monitors, indicates the battery charge level of your device by displaying your phone’s battery percentage (battery percent, battery indicator, battery power, battery status) in your status bar / notification bar as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. You can create a Small (1×1) and large (4×1) battery widgets.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent battery usage
• Several battery icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Small (1×1) and large (4×1) battery widgets
• Notification (with battery status bar icon) is now optional — can be used as just a desktop widget
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
•Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard(Pro only)
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)(Pro only)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance(Pro only)
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged)
• Very lightweight (Batteries Indicator will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
✔ Note: Almost all other Android devices, report their charge at 1% intervals. However, due to Motorola phone’s design, almost all Motorola devices only show the battery level as a multiple of 10% by default. It means app will not work perfectly on Motorola devices. So Motorola devices should take care about this and uses Batteries Indicator App at your own risk. Current feasible solution is turn on “10% Mode” in Setting -> Status Bar Icon -> 10% Mode.
Relevant keywords: Battery Widget Pro, android Batteries Indicator, Batteries Indicator, Batteries Indicator status
Credit to Dashan